Rachel McKay, von der Industrie & Handelskammer Hannover öffentlich bestellte und vereidigte Sachverständige für Flugzeuge, inbesonders Geschäftsreiseflugzeuge ab 5,7 t Abfluggewicht.
Registered Companies & Register ID's and commercial Addresses: Commercial register of Canton Thurgau, Switzerland – Last Journal Entry: 14-OCT-2022
McKay Aircraft Asset Management — CHE-169.418.516
Provision of general services in international aviation, in particular business aviation. Administration and provision of services related to the operation, maintenance and repair of one or more aircraft. The participation in, the purchase or sale of companies and aircraft at home and abroad. Advice for owners, holders and operators of aviation equipment. The purchase, possession, operation, sale as well as the brokerage, financing and chartering of aircraft, their engines, attachments and spare parts, accessories and ground service equipment.
Bereitstellung von allgemeinen Dienstleistungen in der internationalen Luftfahrt, insbesondere der Geschäftsluftfahrt. Administration und Bereitstellung von Dienstleistungen, die mit dem Betrieb, Wartung und Instandhaltung eines oder mehrerer Luftfahrzeuge, verbunden sind. Die Beteiligung an, der Kauf oder Verkauf von Unternehmen und Luftfahrzeugen im In- und Ausland. Die Beratung der Eigentümer, Inhaber und Betreiber von Luftfahrtgerät. Der Kauf, Besitz, Betrieb, Verkauf sowie die Vermittlung, Finanzierung und Vercharterung von Luftfahrzeugen, deren Triebwerken, Anbau- und Ersatzteilen, Zubehör sowie Bodendienstgerät.
Last Journal Entry: 14-OCT-2022 Switzerland Canton Thurgau Commercial Register McKay-Aircraft.Expert Witness — CHE-320.331.022
Publicly appointed and sworn expert for the valuation of aircraft, in particular business jets above 5.7 t. Provision of general services in international aviation, in particular business aviation. Advice for the owners and operators of aviation equipment and appraisal and assessment of aircraft equipment, their engines, parts and accessories, including the survey of operators, their service providers, maintenance companies and commercial and private operators.
Öffentlich bestellte und vereidigte Sachverständige für Bewertung von Flugzeugen, insbesonders von Geschäftsreiseflugzeugen ab 5.7 t. Bereitstellung von allgemeinen Dienstleistungen in der internationalen Luftfahrt, insbesondere der Geschäftsluftfahrt. Beratung der Eigentümer, Inhaber und Betreiber von Luftfahrtgeräten sowie Begutachtung und Bewertung von Luftfahrtgeräten, deren Triebwerken, Teilen und Zubehör, einschließlich der Begutachtung der Betreiber, deren Dienstleister, Wartungsbetrieben sowie kommerzieller und privater Betreiber.
KAYWAY.AERO-Rachel McKay makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information on this website.
However, KAYWAY.AERO-Rachel McKay does not accept any liability or provide any guarantee of the currency, accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website. This also applies to all further direct or indirect links to or from this website. The supplier KAYWAY.AERO-Rachel McKay is not responsible for the contents of websites that are accessed via such links.
The content of this website are protected by copyright.
For reasons of copyright, the unauthorized savings and duplication of data and images material from this website is prohibited.
Effective: May 24, 2018
Because KAYWAY integrates with a variety of content imported, with your authorization, from your email, notes, files, reminders, calendar, phone, messaging, contacts, social media and other services, we take precautions to ensure that your personal information is protected.
· We won’t sell your data.
· We won’t spam your email or social networks.
· We’ll be open and transparent as to how we will use your information within KAYWAY.
Information About You
We use your Personal Information to communicate with you, provide you with our Services, and to help us improve our Services. We collect your name and contact information as well as your Third-Party Login Credentials for each Third-Party Platform (as defined below), and if you are a client or customer of our Services, we also collect your payment information through third party online and offline payment services.
By using our Services, you indicate your consent for KAYWAY to send cookies to your computer or other device in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our Services. You may turn off cookies in your browser, however, in doing so, some or all of our Services may not work.
Your Privacy Choices
· You may review and correct your Personal Information and preferences.
· You may opt-out of marketing and promotional emails from us.
· You may opt-out of phone and postal marketing.
How to Reach Us if You Have a Question
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protecting Your Data and Ensuring Your Privacy we at KAYWAY use as e.g. CRM, Email, Cloud, Accounting and other platform providers like GMAIL, CLOZE, ZOHO, OFFICE 365, OFFICE OUTLOOK, MS-SHARE POINT, DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE and PHOTOS, GOOGLE AD-WORDS, GOOGLE ANALYTICS, AMAZON DRIVE, Swisscom, German Telekom Magenta Cloud and others similar provider or platforms.
How Your Data are used at KAYWAY and the above service providers You may read here:
The KAYWAY Services
KAYWAY organizes and provides efficient means to access and receive updates regarding your contacts that may have been previously dispersed over many Third-Party Platforms.
“Third-Party Platforms” are software that integrate with our Services and that you have authorized to connect with KAYWAY. This may include e-mail, calendar, messaging, file storage, phone services, note taking, reminders, social networking, and other cloud services such as Office 365, Gmail, Slack, Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote and other similar platforms from which you authorize us to import, search, and access, content.
What Is Personal Information?
“Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, address, telephone number, mobile number or e-mail address, an identification number, location information, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. “Sensitive Personal Information” means racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union members, the processing of genetic, biometric data for purposes of uniquely identifying a natural person, and information concerning an individual’s health, sex life, or sexual orientation. We treat your Personal and Sensitive Personal Information as confidential.
“Other Information” is any information that is not Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information. Personal Information does not include anonymized or “aggregate” information, or publicly available information that has not been combined with Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information.
What Information Do We Collect And When Do We Collect It?
We may collect your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
· When you provide it to us, such as when you acknowledge our Cost Estimate & Agreement, email us or post information or other content to our Site or Service;.
· When you choose to sign in to, or create a KAYWAY shared account, using a Third-Party Platform login (for example, by choosing the “Sign in with Google or Microsoft SharePoint” option on the shared KAYWAY website);
· When you connect a Third-Party Platform with your KAYWAY account we may collect your credentials to that Third-Party Platform if this is required to connect;
· If you apply for or purchase of our services requiring billing or payment information on our Cost Estimates & Agreements, we require that you provide certain additional Personal Information, including your address, phone number, and credit card number/PayPal data (“Payment Information”). This information may be necessary to process your requests and to contact you.
· We may also collect Personal Information about you from your employer/client company when your client company engages us to provide the Services to you. For example, we may obtain your name and email address from your employer/client company.
When you utilize the Services, we also receive certain Other Information about you or your use of the Services. Such Other Information may be collected using various technologies, including:
· Logs: We track the data you see in KAYWAY and how you interact with it by automatically collecting certain information such as, the pages you visit or features you use within the Services, the date and time of your activities on the Services, the URLs from the websites you visit before and after navigating to the Services, your software and hardware attributes (including operating system type and version, App version, device type, and device identifiers, including IDFA and/or Advertising IDs), your browser type and version, and your general geographic location derived through your IP address (e.g., your city, state, or metropolitan region). To obtain such information, we may use web logs or applications that recognize your device and gather information about its online activity. We treat this information as Private Data if we combine it with or link it to any of the your Personal Information. Otherwise, it is used in aggregate form only. We use tracking data about individuals in an aggregated form to inform us about how KAYWAY is being used to help us provide a better user experience.
· Web beacons: The Services or the emails that you receive from us may use an application known as a “web beacon” (also known as a “clear GIF” or “pixel tag”). A web beacon is an electronic file that usually consists of a single-pixel image. It can be embedded in a web page or in an email to transmit information. For example, it allows an email sender to determine whether a user has opened a particular email.
· Local storage: We may collect and store information (including Personal Information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
KAYWAY keeps Personal Information contained in your cookies and obtained through the other tracking technologies confidential. We do not set any cookies outside the KAYWAY.aero, GMAIL.com, E-MAILT-RACKER.website, ZOHO.com, CLOZE.com or sister domains.
We also may partner with certain third parties to collect, analyze, and use some Personal and Other information described in this section. For example, we may allow third parties to set cookies or use web beacons on the Services or in email communications from KAYWAY. This information may be used for a variety of purposes, including analytics and online behavioral advertising.
When you authorize KAYWAY to access Third-Party Platforms, we collect, store, and process “Content” on your behalf. Content is all communication records and documents (including your contacts, messages, files, call records, notes, meetings, email and other similar information) from Third-Party Platforms that you have authorized KAYWAY to access, similar information you directly enter in KAYWAY (for example, when sending emails, creating new contacts, adding notes, setting reminders, etc.), as well as information KAYWAY discovers and provided to you (for example, public information about your contacts, when contacts of yours open emails you sent from KAYWAY, etc.). By its nature, content will often contain Personal Information (for example, an email will contain the sender and recipient’s email addresses).
KAYWAY has no direct relationship with the individuals whose Personal Information is contained in your Content. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to you. We provide tools to allow you to export, delete, or update Content so you can comply with these requests.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
We use your Personal Information and Other Information collected through our Services for the following purposes:
· to enable you to share Content and communicate with other users;
· to provide our Services or information you request, and to process and complete any transactions;
· to respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and provide customer service;
· to monitor and analyze usage of the Services and trends, and to personalize and improve our Services and our users’ experiences on our Services, such as content, or features that match their profiles or interests, and to increase the functionality and user-friendliness of our Services;
· to send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, our Services;
· to contact you about the Services in which you have expressed interest or that might be of interest to you; and
· for any other purpose for which the information was collected.
What does KAYWAY do with your Content?
We use a number of technologies to help you get the most out of the Service. Our systems automatically analyze your Content to power KAYWAY features and to continually improve the Service for you. This may include, for example:
· Making sure you find what you’re looking for when you search your Content;
· Showing you the most relevant contacts in any given situation;
· Suggesting actions based on previous communication or other Content;
· Suggesting updates to your contacts with new or additional information; and
· Linking Content to relevant contacts so you see everything related to them.
You may explicitly choose to share content with other KAYWAY users or with Third-Party Platforms.
When you share content with another KAYWAY user, KAYWAY provides privacy controls to allow to you to choose what information to share (by default, KAYWAY will not share the following Content with your co-workers: home or personal addresses from your contacts or messages from friends and families). There are many privacy controls within KAYWAY that you can take advantage of to control what information gets shared and when. When you choose to share content with other KAYWAY users, the shared Content becomes Private Data in their KAYWAY account as well as yours. However, there are no restrictions on these users from sharing that Private Data, through the Service or otherwise, with any third parties, or using that Private Data for any purpose. For example, if you share a note with another KAYWAY user, they could copy, paste, and email that note to a colleague – just as if you email someone, they could forward that email to someone else. Once you share content with other users, there are no restrictions on those users from sharing that Content through the Services or otherwise with any third parties or using the Content for any purpose.
When you authorize a Third-Party Platform to access Content from your KAYWAY account (for example, to make contacts in your KAYWAY account available on another device), please be aware that those platforms are not operated by KAYWAY and KAYWAY is not responsible for the content or practices of those platforms. The collection, use, and disclosure of your information will be subject to the privacy policies of the Third-Party Platforms, and not this Policy.
What Content gets shared when you join a KAYWAY Team via e.g. CLOZE, ZOHO, MS-SharePoint or Google Photos?
If you accept an invitation to join a KAYWAY Team some of your Content, or aggregate information about your business-related Content, may be shared with other team members automatically, while other content will only be shared if you choose to share it. Summary Information and some Contact Information may be shared automatically, while Communications Information will be shared only after you have been presented with the opportunity to approve or decline sharing.
· Summary Information: Summary information may be visible to other team members at any time, but the content of your communication and your contact information will not be visible. Some examples of summary information are counts of the number of calls, emails, and other communication you have exchanged with business (not personal) contacts, and when you last communicated with a business (not personal) contact.
· Contact Information: When you are assigned to follow-up with a business contact or you are added to a project or deal team, you will be notified, and business-related contact information (such as work email addresses – not home, personal, or private fields) may be shared with your team. You can separately control whether communication will be visible to other team members. Any contacts that you have flagged as personal or private will never have contact information shared with your team.
· Communications: Details of your communications with business contacts are only shared once you have been notified and have had a chance to either approve or deny sharing either in bulk or on a per message basis. KAYWAY provides many privacy controls to allow you to choose what content is shared and when. Any contacts that you have flagged as personal or private will never have their communication information shared with your team.
What Information Do We Share With Third Parties?
KAYWAY exists to make your professional network more actionable, not to sell your data. However, we share personal information as follows:
Requests to other KAYWAY users (and non-users): Some communications you initiate through KAYWAY (e.g., an invitation sent to a non-user or a task you assign to another KAYWAY user) will list your primary email address and name in the header of the message.
Contact Enrichment: To ensure your contacts are as complete and accurate as possible, we may search for public information about your contacts in Third-Party Platforms you have connected to your KAYWAY account. In addition, we may check for public information about your contacts from third-party data providers. To do so, we share a subset of information from your contacts (such as your contact’s email address), but do not disclose any information about you to the data provider (the data provider does not know on whose behalf we are making the requests). In such cases, we require such third parties to agree to confidentiality restrictions and to meet privacy standards at least as stringent as ours in protecting your data for such purpose.
Your direct sharing of Personal Information through third-party websites and services: The Services may enable you to explicitly share Content with websites or online services operated by third parties. For example, the Services contain links to third-party websites that incorporate comment and social media features. The Services also contains a Facebook “like” button and a Twitter “follow” button. If you choose to use these features, you may disclose your personal information not just to those Third-Party Platforms, but also to their users and the public more generally. Because these Third-Party Platforms are not operated by KAYWAY, KAYWAY is not responsible for the content or practices of those platforms. The collection, use, and disclosure of your information will be subject to the privacy policies of the Third-Party Platforms, and not this Policy.
With Your Consent: We may share your Personal Information when you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you on our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
Business Transfers: We might sell or buy business assets. We may share your Personal Information with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where Personal Information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of us.
Online Interest-Based Advertising: The Services also enable third-party tracking mechanisms to collect your Other Information for use in online interest-based advertising. For example, third parties may use the fact that you visited our website or used our mobile app to target online ads to you. In addition, our third-party advertising networks might use information about your use of our website or app to help target advertisements based on your online activity in general. For information about interest-based advertising practices, including privacy and confidentiality, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website or the Digital Advertising Alliance website.
Please note that the opt-out will apply only to the specific browser or device from which you opt out, and therefore you will need to opt out separately on all of your browsers and devices. If you delete or reset your cookies or mobile identifiers, change browsers, or use a different device, any opt-out cookie or tool may no longer work and you will have to opt out again.
You may choose to provide us with another person's e-mail address so that person may be invited to create an account on our Service. By providing us with another person's e-mail address, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the person concerned as regards such disclosure to us of that e-mail address. We may disclose such information if required to do so to comply with legal process, as described above.
Links to Other Sites
What Steps Do We Take To Protect Your Information Online?
We use reasonable physical, technical, and administrative security measures to protect your Personal Information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
What Choices Do You Have Regarding the Use of Your Information?
You may withdraw your consent to process your Personal Information at any time. If you do so, you will be unable to use the Services.
You may “opt out” of receiving marketing or promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing us at unsubscribe@KAYWAY.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your KAYWAY account or our ongoing business relations.
Your Rights: Reviewing, Changing or Deleting Your Information
You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in your account from within the Service itself or by contacting us at email@example.com. By deleting your data in your account, we may deactivate your account. You may request deletion of your data at any time. Your account will be closed after a period of inactivity of six months or such other period of time as we may choose from time to time. You also authorize us, on your behalf, and in accordance with your account preferences to delete information when not reasonably needed for the Services. If you have shared your Content with others, and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users, KAYWAY will not be obligated to delete such information. If you are customer having had received, or having received services from KAYWAY, your data are stored according the regulations of the Swiss tax or other Swiss legal requirements.
If you are an EU or Swiss individual, you have the right to object to processing and to data portability, in some circumstances, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Retention of Your Information
We retain information for as long as reasonably necessary to deliver our Services to you or to fulfill the purposes described in this Policy. You may delete the Personal Information in your account as described above. Please note that, in limited circumstances, we may retain information for a longer period of time as required by law.
Our Services are not directed to individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will take steps to delete such information from our files.
Information for European Union and Swiss Users
KAYWAY is responsible for the processing of Personal Information it receives under the Privacy Shield Framework, and subsequently transfers to a third-party acting as an agent on its behalf. KAYWAY complies with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of Personal Information from the EU and Switzerland including the onward transfer liability provisions.
With respect to the Personal Information received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, KAYWAY is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the Swiss Law Trade Commission. In certain situations, KAYWAY may be required to disclose Personal Information responding to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
VeraSafe will be appointed as KAYWAY's representative in the European Union for data protection matters, pursuant to Article 27 of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union. VeraSafe can be contacted, in addition to email@example.com , only on matters related to the processing of personal data. To make such an inquiry, please contact VeraSafe using this Article 27 Representative Contact Form, or at VeraSafe Ireland Ltd., Unit 3D North Point House, North Point Business Park, New Mallow Road, Cork T23AT2P, Ireland.
KAYWAY has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the Privacy Shield Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers for more information and to file a complaint.
Under certain conditions more fully described on the Privacy Shield website, you may be entitled to invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
The Services are operated from and hosted on servers located in the United States and Europe. Your information may be transferred around the world to countries in which we do business, including to affiliates, service providers or third parties, which may be located in jurisdictions that may not have the same level of data protection laws as those in your home country. By using the Services or by providing any personal information to us, you expressly consent to such transfer and processing.
Lawful Bases for Processing
We will only collect and process Personal Information about you where we have lawful bases. Our lawful bases include consent (where you have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, such as when you purchase a Premium Service) and our legitimate interests (such as to comply with applicable laws and enable or administer our business).
Information for California Residents
If you are a California resident under 18 years of age and a registered user of our Services, you may request that we remove content and information that you publicly post on our Services. To obtain removal of such content and information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description of the content or information you would like to have removed. Please note that such a request does not necessarily ensure complete or comprehensive removal of content posted by you, since the content and information may remain in our databases, may remain visible in a manner that does not identify you, or may have been re-posted by another user.